Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Courageous Act

For your collection of Naipaul
V.S. Naipaul in “Small Changes” brought to us that side in which we decide (most of the time) not to show. To show the backstory of personal experiences it’s hard, well for most of us. I can only admire how he had the courage to tell and remember his origins. 

The origins of each and everyone of us are sometimes hard to come by because in life most of the things that happen to us in life turns always for the worst and to bring back those feelings and thoughts is hard. Most of those memories of my origins are outweighed by bad things that I have been through. Let me make something, I have good memories which I cherish, but at this time most of them are blurred out from my current vision. It’s not that I don’t want to travel through the valley of happy thoughts, it’s that there are things that are more pressing (the bad memories) and to think of them, it would darken my goals (which are to resolve what made them bad - if they can be reversed - to something good). 


That courage which I have for him trascended to the point in which I used one of his skills to explain a subject which was, well is, to utmost importance for me in the past and the present. Such devices, as the one I used to express a part of something which doesn’t have words, left me wanting to explore that side (or device) much more until I can explain and find out what that situation meant to me in a bigger sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment